NetSuite Consultant (Contractor)
We are seeking a high-performing individual to join our team as a NetSuite Consultant. As a member of our services team, the NetSuite Consultant will work on a variety of client projects and tasks, including full implementations and special projects. The position is part-time and flexible. The work is to be done remotely. Some travel may occasionally be required.
This position has the following primary responsibilities. These responsibilities may evolve or change over time, to support the changing needs of the business.
- Work with clients to perform needs analysis, review business processes, and produce corresponding documentation.
- Provide recommendations to clients on process improvements and business solutions, including cost/benefit information.
- Lead a client NetSuite implementation project, including project management, change management, custom solution design, producing technical and functional specifications for custom development and/or integrations, and data migration planning.
- Perform a broad range of NetSuite administrative tasks, including building reports and saved searches, workflows, custom fields, records, and forms, managing roles and permissions, system configuration, data updates, integration support, and dashboard management.
- Provide NetSuite support to clients on a variety of topics and questions in a timely and professional manner via phone, email, and other methods.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 NetSuite implementations
- 3-4 years as a NetSuite Administrator
- 2-3 years experience with implementing or supporting IT business systems/ERPs
- 2-3 years performing business analysis
- Commitment to acting with integrity and to high standards
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize work for multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and tasks; self directed
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; keen attention to detail
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; team player
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Administrator, and NetSuite ERP Consultant certifications preferred